The appearance of the Column Coal Activated Carbon is black cylindrical particles. In the raw material processing, all the selected raw materials are made of high quality anthracite as raw materials, and are refined through a series of processes such as carbonization, cooling, activation and washing.
The black coal pillar activated carbon has the characteristics of reasonable pore structure, good adsorption performance, high mechanical strength, easy repeated regeneration and low cost. Columnar activated carbon is used for purification of toxic gases, waste gas treatment, purification of industrial and Activated Carbon For Water Treatment , and solvent recovery. According to the different industries, it can be divided into columnar coal charcoal in many industries. The main industries used are six major industries, as follows:
1. Non-alkali deodorization (refined desulfurization), ethylene demineralized water (refined filler), catalyst carrier (palladium, platinum, rhodium, etc.), water purification and sewage treatment in the petrochemical industry;
2. Water quality treatment and protection of power plants in the power industry;
3. Chemical industry catalysts and carriers, gas purification, solvent recovery and decolorization and refining of oils and fats;
4. Refinement and decolorization of beverages, alcohol, MSG and food in the food industry; gold extraction and tail liquid recovery in the gold industry;
5. Wastewater treatment, waste gas and harmful gas treatment and gas purification in the environmental protection industry;
6. Cigarette filters in other industries, moisture resistance of wooden floors, absorption of odor, control of evaporative pollution of automobile gasoline, preparation of various impregnating liquids, etc.